Dirty Scrub Coffee Scrub
PRE ORDER on this item estimated dispatch date 9th April.
Dirty Scrub is a Revolutionary brand of skincare products which are handmade in the UK from extremely high quality natural ingredients. Every Dirty Scrub product has a purpose and each ingredient plays an important role in making the product work. Coffee for example is clinically proven to reduce cellulite and stubborn fatty deposits due to its caffeine content. Each product is enriched in the most luxurious and active natural ingredients around including coffee, Avocado, Raw coconut, Coffee bean extract and Essential oils, no expense has been spared in the creating and makeup of the range.
How to use:
- Apply a small amount to damp skin, rub, scrub and rinse.
- It can be used daily / as often as needed.
More info on the How to use tab.
Benefits of Dirty Scrub Coffee Scrub:
- Smooths Skin leaving it extremely soft after one use.
- Instantly improves blood flow which shows immediate improvement in the texture and fullness of your skin from one use.
- Contains a type of coffee with a very high caffeine content, this with continued use will help break down stubborn fatty deposits and draining of toxins improving the look of Cellulite.
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks, Keratosis Pilaris (Tiny hard lumps that can appear on the body usually top of arms or legs) dry skin.
- Contains highly nourishing butters including coffee bean butter (Very expensive!) that will instantly nourish your skin even after rinsing.
- Can help prevent and improve ingrown hairs.
- Vegan, Cruelty free, 100% natural , no parabens, no preservatives, no chemicals, all ingredients organic and from sustainable sources,
- Be careful when using in the shower as it can make the floor slippery, wipe down bath after use.
- This is too strong to use when pregnant or breastfeeding so please avoid.
- Patch test on a small area first, it contains a concentrated amount of essential oils that can be irritating for some.
- Do not use on children.
- Avoid getting water into your scrub, our scrub does not contain any chemicals or preservatives (we see this as a good thing) this means you want to avoid any bacteria getting in there, it will last much longer if you keep it clean and dry, try using a spoon rather than wet hands to remove the product.
- You may want to rinse from the bath immediately as it contains coffee, Cocoa and oils that can sit on the floor of the bath.
- If a reaction occurs stop using.
DISCLAIMER - DO NOT USE DIRTYSCRUB IF PREGNANT OR BREAST FEEDING. IF REACTION OCCURS WASH OFF IMMEDIATELY UNDER COLD WATER AND CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR IF SYMPTOMS WORSEN , STOP USING THE PRODUCT. FOR OPTIMUM RESULTS USE MINIMUM OF 4 DAYS A WEEK AS PART OF YOUR SHOWERING ROUTINE.
Use DIRTYSCRUB daily for optimum results.
Step one - Get Dirty and rub DIRTYSCRUB coffee scrub all over your body.
Step 2 - Get Rough with your new DIRTYSCRUB and scrub yourself all over focusing on areas of cellulite or other problem areas.
SELFIE TIME dont forget to tag me in your dirty scrub selfies @gemwrightbeauty #dirtyscrub
OPTIONAL STEP : leave your scrub on those problem areas for 15 minutes and then wash off. The caffeine and oils will absorb into your skin.
Step 3 - Get Wet and give yourself a jet of the coldest water you can stand over the areas on your body. Cold water helps to stimulate the blood circulation increasing toxin removal from your body and improving the overall skin condition.
Step 4 - Get Clean and rinse of your DIRTYSCRUB allowing the dead skin cells to flush down the plug.
Step 5 - CLEAN THE BATH ( You don't want anyone slipping on the oils and you don't want to have to clean the coffee and cocoa from the bath once its dried its much harder! )
List of amazing natural ingredients withing DIRTYSCRUB
Coffee, Cocoa powder, Sea Salt, Avocado Oil, Coconut oil, Rice Bran Oil, Vitamin E, Raw Coconut, Coffee Bean Butter, Essential oils of: Grapefruit, Rosemary, Ginger, Lime