Lemon - Solid Make up Brush Shampoo - 100ml
Click Image for Gallery
- Dampen your brush into warm water and circle your brush around the surface of the solid shampoo a few times.The gentle oils and antibacterial properties will lift makeup and dirt from the bristles.
- Work the soap into the brush using your fingers or a makeup brush cleaning mat.
- Once you see the dirty lifting from the brush rinse under warm water until clean. You can repeat the steps if needed.
- Press out excess water from the brushes into a towel or cloth and then leave your brushes to dry
- Any makeup residue can be easily removed from the surface layer of the solid shampoo by using a damp cloth to wipe over it after each use.
- Take care to only get the bristles of the brush wet and dry the handle immediately.